RENOVATING FOR PROFIT – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to amend the Terms from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms as amended.
- Content on this website is intended for residents of Australia.
No Personal Investment Advice
- This website is not designed for, nor should it be understood by you as being for, the purpose of providing personal financial or investment advice.
- The information contained on this website is general information only and is given without taking into account any person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. For advice which does take into account your financial situation or needs you should see an Australian Financial Services licensee licensed to give such advice.
- Investing in real estate involves significant risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them before embarking on our Renovating For Profit program. You should never invest or finance using money you cannot afford to lose.
- If any information on this website relates to the acquisition or disposal, or possible acquisition or disposal, of a particular real estate product you should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement relating to the product and consider the Statement before making any decision about the product.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- This website is provided by us on an “as is” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
- None of the information and data contained on this website nor any opinion expressed, constitutes a recommendation to purchase, buy or sell a property or product, or the provision of personal investment advice.
- Any examples of renovations referred to on this website are provided for illustrative purposes only. Any methods, techniques, or indicators presented on this website are for educational purposes only and are presented to assist you to make your own judgments about any prospective investments or renovations (for which you are responsible). They should not be construed as advice or strategy for you personally. We make no representation that the use of any methods, techniques, or indicators presented in this website will or are likely to achieve any intended results.
- You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this website and any information or material available from or through it. Except as required by law, we will not accept liability to you in respect of any loss or damage (including indirect, special, or consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred by you or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of:
- your use of this website or any linked website;
- any loss arising out of your use of, reliance on or failure to act, on any information contained on or accessed through this website or any linked website;
- errors, mistakes or omissions on this website;
- goods or services featured on this website; and/or
- any failure or omission on our part to comply with our obligations as set out in the Terms.
- Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of these Terms will be reduced or limited to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to any risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
- Any content you post or otherwise make available on the website will be lawful and will not be: harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libelous or an invasion of another’s privacy.
General Terms & Conditions of Sale
The following terms and conditions apply to the supply of any RFP products, including workshops, home study kits, mentoring programs and online courses (both with and without the home study kit component):
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Subject to clause 15, if you have purchased a home study kit component and have changed your mind about the product, you are not entitled to a refund after you have opened the box of RFP materials (including the Home Study Kit, DVDs, templates & discs).
- If you are unable to attend the RFP workshop event for which you have booked, please contact us at least two weeks prior to the event and you will be re-booked to attend an alternate workshop.
- Enrolments for RFP workshops are not transferable. The person whose name appears on the Enrolment Form must be the person who attends the Live Workshop.
- We reserve the right to change the dates and venues of any live events and accept no liability in relation to these changes. We will endeavor to provide reasonable notice of any such changes.
- All RFP materials (including Home Study Kit, DVDs, Exercise Manuals, Style Guides, Step By Step Guides, Templates and Discs) are protected by copyright. Subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you may not in any form or by any means adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the RFP materials, without our prior written permission. You agree not to copy, lend, scan, share, sell or distribute these materials to any other party. You are expressly forbidden from re-selling any RFP product kit or workshop materials, including via any online facility.
- Your enrolment is valid for 18 months from the date of purchase.
- You acknowledge that the 2 hour site inspection is no longer part of the course inclusion.
- You will, to the maximum extent permitted by law, at all times and from time to time indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and our directors, officers, agents and employees (together the “Indemnified Party”) from and against all liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses directly or indirectly incurred or suffered by the Indemnified Party, and from and against all actions, proceedings, claims or demands made against the Indemnified Party as a result of your use of the website or other services we provide.
- You must ensure that your access and use of this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
- You may not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the website in any way, or use the website in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to others.
- You may not use the website for any illegal purpose or in any manner that is inconsistent with the Terms.
- We do not and cannot review all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the website. Communications and material placed on forums and discussion boards do not contain our views and we do not accept any liability for the material placed on such forums and message boards. We have the sole discretion and reserve the right to block or remove any communications or materials that we determine are or may be harmful, offensive or otherwise in violation of the Terms or any applicable laws.
- You hereby grant to us a non-exclusive worldwide perpetual, irrevocable and royalty-free licence to use and sub-licence any content you provide to us via the forums and discussion boards solely for the purposes of our website. You retain ownership of such material.
- You hereby warrant that you own the copyright in anything you post or upload to forums or discussion boards.
- Any information or data contained on this website is historical and provides no indication of future performance.
- Although every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of any information or data contained in this website, we do not give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or accept any liability for error or omission.
- Any links provided to other websites are provided as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that we endorse, sponsor, promote or are affiliated with the owners or operators of those sites, or endorse any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites or third party advertisements.
- All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright and trade mark rights) in all content on this website (including but not limited to text, graphics, audio and video) are owned or licensed to us. You may not use any trade marks appearing on the website, without the written permission of the trade mark owner.
- Copyright in this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed to us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), and except as expressly authorised by the Terms, you may not in any form or by any means adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website, without our prior written permission.
Promotional Coupons, Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards
- Terms and conditions relating to the use and Redemption of a Promotional Coupon, Gift Voucher or Gift Cards will be specified on the relevant Promotional Coupon, Gift Voucher or Gift Card.
- Promotional Coupons, Gift Vouchers, or Gift Cards, which can be provided in either physical (paper-form or plastic-form) or by digital communication, are not redeemable for cash (in part or whole value). Prices are shown in Australian dollars unless otherwise specified.
- We are not responsible for any Promotional Coupons, Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards that are lost, stolen, not received due to filters, firewalls or the provision of incorrect email addresses, or Promotional Coupons, Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards that have been used fraudulently (by a person other than a Renovating For Profit officer, employee and agent).
- You may be entitled to a refund or reissue of the Promotional Coupon, Gift Voucher or Gift Card value where you have made proven reasonable (yet unsuccessful) attempts to use the voucher during the validity period. Evidence of attempts must be provided and each claim will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We are not otherwise liable if a Promotional Coupon, Gift Voucher, or Gift Card is unable to be redeemed by you due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- These Terms are governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- We are not liable for any delay or failure to perform our obligations if such failure or delay is due to any cause outside of our reasonable control.
- If any of the Terms are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.